Fishy Lake Disabled Fishing
.......... fishing in the heart of the French countryside

Booking Information

Please contact us by telephone to see if the dates you require are available.

If they are, then complete our On-Line Booking Form to send us details of your reservation. Please ensure that you read our Terms & Conditions and also our Rules of the Lake.

We will require a 30% deposit to secure your reservation, with the remaining 70% to be paid 8 weeks prior to your stay.

All bait and tackle are paid during your visit, along with any extra services you may have requested.

Once we receive your booking form we will email back to confirm your reservation and will give you details of how and when to pay.

If you have any questions before you would like to make a reservation, please use the Contact Us page and we will reply to your questions as quickly as possible.